Steve Donoho's Publications
- Donoho, S., Early Detection of Insider Trading in Option Markets, Tenth International Conference on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining, 2004.
- Donoho, S., Link Analysis, In Knowledge Discovery Handbook, edited by Maimon, O. and Rokach, L. (to appear).
- Mladenic, D., Grobelnik, M., Milic-Frayling, N., Donoho, S., and Dybala, T., Proceedings of the Workshop on Link Analysis for Detecting Complex Behavior [LinkKDD2003] at KDD 2003.
- Senator, T., Goldberg, H., Shyr, P., Bennett, S., Donoho S., and Lovell, C., The NASD Regulation Advanced Detection System: Integrating Data Mining and Visualization for Break Detection in the NASDAQ Stock Market, in Information Visualization in Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery, edited by Fayyad, U., Grinstien, G., and Wierse, A., 2001.
- Donoho, S. and Bennett, S., Fraud Detection and Discovery, Tutorial at Fourth International Conference on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining, 1998.
- Donoho, S. and Rendell, L., Feature Construction Using Fragmentary Knowledge, in Feature Extraction, Construction, and Selection, edited by Liu, H. and Motoda, H., 1998, p. 273-288.
- Donoho, S., Knowledge-Guided Constructive Induction, Ph.D. thesis, University of Illinois, 1996.
- Donoho, S. and Rendell, L., Constructive Induction Using Fragmentary Knowledge, 1996 Machine Learning Conference.
- Donoho, S. and Rendell, L., Lessons from Theory Revision Applied to Constructive Induction, 1995 Machine Learning Conference.
- Donoho, S. and Rendell, L., Rerepresenting and Restructuring Domain Theories: A Constructive Induction Approach, Journal of Artificial Intelligence Research, Volume 2, 1995, p. 411-446.
- Donoho, S. and Wilkins, D., Using Apprenticeship Techniques to Guide Constructive Induction, Knowledge Acquisition Journal, Volume 6, 1994, p. 295-314.
- Donoho, S. and Wilkins, D., Exploiting the Ordering of Observed Problem-solving Steps for Knowledge Base Refinement: an Apprenticeship Approach, 1994 National Conference on Artificial Intelligence.
- Park, Y., Donoho, S., and Wilkins, D., Recursive Heuristic Classification, International Journal of Expert Systems, Volume 7(4), 1994, p. 329-357.
- Donoho, S. and Wilkins, D., ODYSSEUS2: Addressing the Challenges of Apprenticeship, 8th Knowledge Acquisition for Knowledge-Based Systems Workshop, 1994.
- Donoho, S., Similarity-based Learning for Recursive Heuristic Classification, Master's thesis, University of Illinois, 1993.
- Understanding Behavior Detection Technology: Emerging Approaches to Dealing with Three Major Consumer Detection Threats (Mantas marketing white paper)
- Peer Comparison: A Peerless Technique in Mantas' Repertoire of Detection Methods (Mantas marketing white paper)
- Mortgage Fraud Detection and Discovery (SRA marketing white paper)